Friday, July 14, 2006

Twilight Zoned


What happened to Tuesday,Wednesday,and Thursday?I lost them.Time is flying by faster then the Blue Angels at Point Mugu Airshow.I hope it slows down (a lot) once I get to Anaheim.

For nearly two years there was this t-shirt I wanted and I put it off time and time again,I don't know why.A month ago I decided to use the DLand trip as a poor excuse to get it.I thought the idea of flying into and walking through LAX wearing a PSA shirt was to cool.I just recieved it,Mother Grinning Bird (the unoffical California state bird) with the caption "California is all smiles".PSA in my opinion was the greatest airline ever.I flew with them when I was just a little-thing but I remember them so well.I wish they still graced the skies with those Smiles and having-fun atmosphere.(They were a DLand sponser as well for Circle-Vision)

PSA "Our Smiles Aren't Just Painted On"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.

Blog Archive