Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Hills are Alive with the sound of...Warbirds!


Hello, hello! Big update time! What a way to wake up this morning. First is that four weeks from today will be my first day at DLand in nine years. Yes! Second I was thrown out of bed by the sound of WWII radial engines, not a common thing around here, in fact it's the first. Buzzing a nearby lake where fireworks are expected tonight were a PT-17 Stearman, a Chinese trainer, two L-19 or O-1 Bird Dogs, four T-6s and a B-25 medium bomber. All vintage aircraft, all a wonderful site and sound. Living next to the airport, I figured it was going to be a surprise airshow and I wasn't far off. It also gave me a chance to really put my new digital to work as you will see over the next couple of days. Enjoy the upcoming photos.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.

Blog Archive