First "the Tunnel" in my right hand,now a spider bite nearly disabling my left hand.I am beginning to think some one or something doesn't want me to FS any more.I say "over my dead body!" I am FS-ing anyways.
Well it has improved,its not as red,painful,and looking like one of those long balloons that you can make into animal shapes.I do know now the next time I go into the attic I'm wearing a HAZMAT suit.LOL
It was probably just some ordinary spider then; if it had been a brown recluse, by now your hand would just be a raw oozing lump of hamburger! The venom works that fast. Glad it wasn't that.
HAZMAT suit! hahahaha Here comes Horus Jay, the Level 4 Biohazard Inspector!!
That would make a GREAT Halloween costume, by the way.
5 comments:
I hope it wasn't a brown reclue that bit your hand - that could be extremely serious.
Well it has improved,its not as red,painful,and looking like one of those long balloons that you can make into animal shapes.I do know now the next time I go into the attic I'm wearing a HAZMAT suit.LOL
It was probably just some ordinary spider then; if it had been a brown recluse, by now your hand would just be a raw oozing lump of hamburger! The venom works that fast. Glad it wasn't that.
HAZMAT suit! hahahaha Here comes Horus Jay, the Level 4 Biohazard Inspector!!
That would make a GREAT Halloween costume, by the way.
Lol,ya.With a badge and logo on the front that reads "Die Bug Die".
Death to All Arthropods!!! hahaha
Post a Comment