

For Airwolf fans like me there is promising news!
First head over to
http://www.airwolf.tv/ and check out the reproduction that has recently been created for a new helicopter museum.I was fortunate to see the real Lady in person(twice in the air and once on the Universal backlot),this bird looks just like it.
The other news is a new feature film that may happen.No word yet what helo will be the "new" Airwolf but I personally think the Bell 430 is the obvious choice.
First head over to
http://www.airwolf.tv/ and check out the reproduction that has recently been created for a new helicopter museum.I was fortunate to see the real Lady in person(twice in the air and once on the Universal backlot),this bird looks just like it.
The other news is a new feature film that may happen.No word yet what helo will be the "new" Airwolf but I personally think the Bell 430 is the obvious choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment