
Today I talked to a Delorean owner selling her car.
"Holy mother,son of a...!"
"Holy mother,son of a...!"
After searching the internet for ... days I found an offer that just looked right,the right car specs,the right price ,and location wasn't bad either.So I followed my instinct.
Although I havn't signed anything or transfered money I look to be the new VERY proud owner of a Delorean!!!
I'm about to wet'em! This is soooo cool!
The current owner doesn't feel right to sell it for the price afford tell some last minute minor work is done(wants the car to be perfect).I can live with that!
She is sending pictures in the mean time so I can make a final decision.
If nothing else,this experience today has brought soooo much happy feelings to me and I am extremely grateful to just get this far.Next stop,four-wheeled paradise!
Although I havn't signed anything or transfered money I look to be the new VERY proud owner of a Delorean!!!
I'm about to wet'em! This is soooo cool!
The current owner doesn't feel right to sell it for the price afford tell some last minute minor work is done(wants the car to be perfect).I can live with that!
She is sending pictures in the mean time so I can make a final decision.
If nothing else,this experience today has brought soooo much happy feelings to me and I am extremely grateful to just get this far.Next stop,four-wheeled paradise!
2 comments:
whoa! dude!! cool!!!
will be waiting to see if this is the one! and if it's not, that only means you'll be getting an even better deal on yours. fingers crossed!
Yah I have come to the idea that a Delorean is my soul-mate,LOL.
Post a Comment