

AT LAST almost two years after Season 1 of Airwolf was released on DVD Season 2 is now on shelves! I woke up this morning to find Season 2 being aired on Scifi (from 9AM to 3PM)and it was great to see them,some felt like I was seeing them for the first time.
At the same time my first package from DMC-Houston arrived.I ordered a HIGHLY detailed 1:18 scale 1981 DMC and a coffee mug(thanks to the money my Uncle Don sent as a Xmas gift).Nearly every detail is represented along with opening doors and panels,as well as working steering and stainless steel.Just a precursor of what is to come.
4 comments:
Update:
Make that two days of Airwolf on Scifi,Awesome!
whoa! whoa!! whoa!!! I'm watching Airwolf.. ON TV!!!!!! It's been 20 years since I could say that! Awesome :)
btw, I sent SciFi an email thanking them for broadcasting the show. send them one too if you want (feedback@scifi.com), maybe they get a bunch of feedback on it and try to bring it back!
Message sent.
Airwolf Forever!
Post a Comment