Monday, December 04, 2006

Back Like a Bad Habit


I'm back up and running.After a month on the phone with Dell Tech Support and formatting my hard drive only to have the blue screen rear its ugly head...AGAIN,it came down to threatening Dell with a law suit.They gave in and sent someone to my house to fix the problem and my brother the tech wizard fixed my online connection.So far so good and just in time for Christmas.Now back to blogging.
The local On-Mark Invader got that repaired engine running and the day before the temperatures droped and the first snow fell,took out in a hurry.Probably going somewhere warm(and returning later I hope).

Talk to you laterz

2 comments:

Dell Customer Advocate said...

I read your posts about the problems you have had with your Dell, and wanted to check with you to make sure things have been fixed. If you still have any problems with it please let me know, and I'll be happy to help you with them.

Larry
Customer_Advocate@Dell.com
Dell Inc.

Horus Jay said...

Thanks Larry.So far so good.

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.