Friday, October 16, 2009

Still in the Pacific Northwest


Well I got close to mastering the 727 but one thing I don't like is its a "turbulence magnet".Talk about being tossed around!
So I am back to 737s(and soon Tink).Here is one of the former SkyEurope ladies at the Boeing (Everett) factory in Washington with a line up of brand new-factory fresh unpainted 73s.
I have been eyeballing a vintage Junkers Ju52 trimotor lately so it might show up here soon.

5 comments:

Kathy Handyside said...

Boy, would you love to get in there with some paint and go wild on those unpainted planes?! hahaha

What's the story on these Sky Europe SkyLadies? Who are the women?

Horus Jay said...

The Ladies were beauty pageant winners,like Miss Austria and Miss Europe.
As for for those unpainted 73s. . .LOL,a Tink Air Force.
:- )

Horus Jay said...

PS:I don't necessarily support 'beauty pageants',its just the idea of pretty ladies painted in airplanes I like.Like the nose art on WWII aircraft,Betty Grable and such.

Kathy Handyside said...

What would be cool also is some scenes from European countries - mountain scenes, famous landmarks, those kinds of things.

I hate beauty pageants! It's like a horse show only with women. Where are the men's beauty pagents? You never hear about any. Sexist BS, I say!

Horus Jay said...

LOL Kathy!
You tell'em!
:- )

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.