
Back in my FS world. . . I have been doing a lot of flying between Vancouver and Seattle.Going retro I have been learning and getting more familiar with the workings of this classic 727.I plan to have it mastered as I do the Convair-jets(880 and 990).I have just about given up on the 707,it gives me a headache.Give me a Convair-kerosene burner any day. Thats it for now.
PS: Thank you Historic Jetliners Group! http://www.simviation.com/hjg/
2 comments:
The very first airline trip I took was in 1968 on a Boeing 727 of American Airlines. I flew from Detroit to Syracuse, NY, to visit my cousins for a week. It was so exciting, that first trip!
Nice!
I think my first 727 was in the 70's on a PSA grinning bird from Burbank to San Francisco and it was a California sunset takeoff to go see my Wiseman half of my family.
Those were the days of great jetliner travel.
Post a Comment