Sunday, October 18, 2009

A New Hidden Secret

(click images to enlarge)

A couple of years ago I considered creating some certain scenery and traffic for FS but my creative FS projects tend to be a bit primitive and simple compared to others in the FS world of great designers.I am not making something that is completely accurate,just something for fun.After all,its fictional and this scenery is for my own personal enjoyment. The scenery and traffic I have been creating and messing around with the past few months are really starting to come together.I can't elaborate on what and where it is but the above images(one of them being my project)might give a clue or two.I will reveal more later.

2 comments:

Kathy Handyside said...

Okay - I'm curious! Computer graphics fascinate me.

Kaye Waller said...

I can't imagine how you create that stuff. Amazing!

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.