Is the top one the Tu? It's more streamlined than the Concorde, if it is. Wing tips and tail have nice angles, I think. Joel, do you happen to have a picture of the new huge Airbus, with something in the background to give it scale? I've seen pictures of it in the sky, but unless you have something near it, you can't really tell how much bigger it is. Thanks!
The bottom pic is the Tu.And the Tu has other differences which I will show soon.Concorde os much more "curvy" and the Tu is the classic Russian sharp angles. Yah the A380 is now in service with three airlines(or soon to be three).I will post a pic soon.
4 comments:
Is the top one the Tu? It's more streamlined than the Concorde, if it is. Wing tips and tail have nice angles, I think. Joel, do you happen to have a picture of the new huge Airbus, with something in the background to give it scale? I've seen pictures of it in the sky, but unless you have something near it, you can't really tell how much bigger it is. Thanks!
The tail is set more forward to, than the one in the bottom photo. Interesting.
Plus the engines are more outboard on the wing.
The bottom pic is the Tu.And the Tu has other differences which I will show soon.Concorde os much more "curvy" and the Tu is the classic Russian sharp angles.
Yah the A380 is now in service with three airlines(or soon to be three).I will post a pic soon.
Post a Comment