
Well there comes a time in my FS-ing that I think I get overconfident and my flying for a lack of a better word,sucks(I hate crashing after a long trip).So I change to a different type and all is better again.Out with the military and in with the ressurection of the most beautiful airliner(and possible aircraft in general),Concorde.
This amazing picture was done by me with no photoshop editing except resizing and is a great desktop wallpaper.
Be ready to see more of Concorde soon.
This amazing picture was done by me with no photoshop editing except resizing and is a great desktop wallpaper.
Be ready to see more of Concorde soon.
3 comments:
That's wicked awesome!
Cool picture! I always wanted to see that aircraft "in person", but never did. Didn't the Russians - then Soviets - have a super-sonic aircraft, too? I seem to remember it from one of my flying magazines/books/whatever - think it was called something like the "Topov". I don't think it was ever put into commercial use like the Concorde. Boy, would I love to hear the sound of those engines!
Thanks guys.
Yah Russia did have a SST.In fact its in my Flightsim and its not easy to fly.It was the Tupolev Tu-44 and flew several months before Concorde.It saw a few short years of commercial service in Russia only.I too have never seen a SST in person but with them spead around the world at museums I hope to one day.I like the looks of the 144 more than Concorde but Concorde I would rather fly.
Post a Comment