Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Updated: Where is she!? Oh,there she is.


A update on the 55th logo: On SOME of the logos there are more characters featured.And ALL classic Disney Characters,YES!


Here it is,my first 2010 post. Wish the subject was on a more happier note but I must rant a little.
Just another part of the continuing downfall of Disney,the merchandise for this years 55th birthday of The Park(July to be exact)has hit the resort's shops.Thats not the problem.The problem is the logo.Look at it and see if you can find whats wrong.There is something or someone missing that has almost ALWAYS been part of a Disney logo.
Of course I may be the only person in the universe that finds this logo a problem.But I have my loyalty to her image as a icon and symbol of Walt's once great organization. I do have to say it is great NOT seeing any Pixar on the new 55th logo.Thats a good thing. Ok,back to FS.
:- )

2 comments:

Kathy Handyside said...

No Tink! It seems that ever since Disney became a biiiig transnational corporation, they've gone downhill. Same as everything else touched by the "bigger is better and we want more and more money" mentality.

Horus Jay said...

You nailed it on the head Kathy.For the past few years Corporate Disney has been on a loop,for every one thing good they do they follow up with three bad things.

"Hey Corporate Disney! No Tink,no Joel!"

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.