Thursday, October 25, 2007

As Real As 'It Can' Get

That is FS2004.I have been avoiding any FS flying in my usual location (SoCal) because of the weather and fire situation.And because I use/download real weather it affects FS flying like it does in "real life" flying.Today I took a 'recon' flight over the fire ravaged areas with Tink at a higher elevation (don't want to dirty-up Tink) and here is what real weather in FS2004 showed me.

Here looking east just south of Irvine and southern Orange County.San Diego looked about the same.This is the first time I have seen FS weather look like this,a brownish red tint to it.


So the past few days I have moved my flying to the ashless and smokeless skies of Mojave Airport(Spaceport).
"Don't worry Tink,your not going to die here in this boneyard with all those other airliners."
I havn't been to John Wayne/Orange Co airport in days and silly me I miss it.
For the real life situation my heart goes out to those that are in SoCal,who have lost homes.CA is and always will be my 'home' and I can't wait to move back to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.