Friday, September 14, 2007

You want more? and a Mini Review

Here comes more and this isn't the last.But first a little bit more about the Jetline.When I first saw the sales pitchs,"Jetline Systems was created with one purpose in mind; design and build high performance PC systems specifically for flight simulation games." and "we are advancing flight simulation from the ground up!" I was hooked.Really the only reason I even own a computer is for flightsim so this was the company for me.I only wish I would have had Jetline before the "Bluescreen Dell" and could have avoided all that trouble,but thats history.Not only is Jetlines product great but so is the customer service.No long delays between contacts and no matter how frustrated you get(like I have)you still receive very friendly and professional help.Go Jetline! Check them out,the link is on the right.



Now on to some pics.


Here is Tink's hanger roomie over The Park.As you can see its all about Disney and that (what I call) "Princess Blue".Almost camouflaged into the sky.

Same Cessna 182 looking over Santa Ana-John Wayne and the historic blimp hangers at the old Tustin Marine base(now closed).

On final for 19 Right at Santa Ana.

More pics to come with Tink and others including night shots.

Below are the specs of my Jetline Vertigo X10

Operating System: Windows XP Home Editon
Case / Chassis: ZeroDegree Case with clear side window - Silver
Motherboard: Jetline Approved nForce 680i SLI Motherboard 1333Mhz FSB
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 Dual-Core (Factory Overclock 3.20GHz) 4MB Cache
Cooling System: Jetline TurboFan CPU Cooling - Zalman 9500 Blue LED
Memory: 2GB (2 x 1GB) Corsair XMS2 Xtreme DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz
Graphics Card: 640MB GeForce 8800 GTS DDR3
Power Supply: 700 Watt Jetline Approved PSU
Sound Card: Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Xtreme Audio, 7.1 PCI
Primary Hard Drive: 500GB (2 x 250GB) RAID 0 Performance 7200RPM SATA 16MB Cache
Primary DVD/CD Drive: 20x DVD±RW Dual-Layer Burner w/ LightScribe
Networking: Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Network Controller
Wireless Networking: 802.11g Wireless Desktop Network Card

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.