Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Want to be a Attraction Operator?

This is new to me anyways.I found this just by chance and its a lot of fun! (and free)

They are Flash-based simulations for four Disney attractions.The attractions are based on the rides at Euro Disney or Disneyland Paris but have simular layouts at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort.


You can select the season(number of Guests),time the ride departures,and call the engineers when a problem comes up.Sounds are the real thing too.
Do you have what it takes to be a attraction operating Cast Member?
Go to: http://sims.themagical.nl/ (the link is also to the right).

2 comments:

Kaye Waller said...

Woh! How cool is that!

Horus Jay said...

Too cool!
Thunder Mountain I use most,see how many high season Guests I can get on the ride and still keep the line kinda short(yeah right!).

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.