
Well I saw video of the "new" Submarine Voyage (a.k.a. Finding Nemo) and I am not pleased.(Want to see for yourself? Click the link at the bottom of this post.)
As you see in the photo of the dedication Plaque in front of Tomorrowland the now becoming "Pixarland" I think its safe to say that talking fish are not part of the future.First Buzz Lightyear now this,and rumor has it the Peoplemover could be remodeled after yet another Pixar flick.Shouldn't all this Pixar junk be located in Fantasyland,Toontown,or even California Adventure?I have to beef about this because I am a purist and a firm believer in Walt's vision.The plaque is Walt's exact words...talking fish is not mentioned.
Anyways Tomorrowland is lost but I still have the rest of the park! Looks like I am going to need another protest pin to go with the Peoplemover pin I always wear at The Park.
16 days...oh wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment