Saturday, June 30, 2007

Greetings from Tink and J




Had a great time at The Park.The Cast Members were in great form but the guests were rude and unfriendly as usual.In a 'Year of a Million Dreams' I had one dream come true and that was the above picture with Tink (more can be seen at my photo gallery link on the right and MySpace too-I think).I will be adding more trip photos and maybe video to so keep checking back.

I didn't get to see my Tink jet but it was great to finally see Santa Ana/Orange Co/John Wayne airport for real,not just in FlightSim.I did get to see the US Airways PSA bird at Denver,that was a real special moment.I havn't seen those colors since the 1980s (PSA being my favorite airline of all time).

Wow,I already miss The Park and look forward to the next trip.
*sigh* :,,,)

3 comments:

Kaye Waller said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you had a good time.

Horus Jay said...

Lets 'us' go next year!

Kaye Waller said...

You got it!

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.