Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Too Grateful to Discribe


Nearly two years later my dental inplant work is done! I am sooo grateful to Doctors Kendrick and Miller along with the staff that work with them.But the most grateful feelings go to my Uncle Don whom without his finacial generosity I would still be in MUCH pain or worse.


Is it June yet?LOL


Can't get the trip out of my head...and don't want to!Now I can really smile at DLand.

OK,another Tink pic above.In FS anything is possible like two Tinks(instead of real-lifes one).If wanted I could have hundreds but that would be a bit weird even for me.


OK,I've said what I wanted to say.Laterz

1 comment:

Micah said...

congrats bro! I know it was a long hard road, knowing you made the journey is reason enough to smile :)

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.