
It's great news to hear Deni is going to recover and I couldn't be more happy to hear that.But on the DLand front it is doubtful that she will make the trip and I vowed to NOT be there alone...again.What it comes down to is that I wish I had a friend(like I had with Kevin),someone with the same interest that I have,someone just to hang-out with and talk to.Hell,I've never even been on a "first date" let alone anything else! So I'm not the greatest looking guy in the world,I have even overheard my mother refer to me as a "dork".
In case you don't recognize it this is a cry for help(I'm talking to you Universe!).Is that to much to ask?Everyone around me has one(or more),why can't I?Am I that pathetic?The people around me tell me otherwise but I think my lonelyness speaks the truth.The people around me are other peoples friends,I just happen to be in the same room at the time.
"Three days with Joel? I'd rather be run-down by a freight train!"
My blog,my rant! Don't like it?Then you can kiss both sides of my ass!
1 comment:
I have never referred to you as a dork. I don't even use that word; it's not part of my lexicon. I have said that my kids and I are nerds, but that's a compliment because all the people I like are kind of nerdy, and we're proud of it. The word "nerd" refers to a certain intellect that doesn't fit, or want to fit in with the rest of the world.
Rant all you want, but I have never thought of you as a dork and I have never thought of you as unattractive. I couldn't be prouder of you, and I've always supported you against the world. What a hurtful thing to say.
Post a Comment