Friday, April 06, 2007

Still Disney-Bound


Disneyland is still a-go but due to the DLand Hotel being full on the dates I originally wanted I will be there the following week instead.Also Debi "bailed" so I am going solo but meeting up with Deni who seems more gitty about DLand than me(if thats possible,LOL).I got a GREAT deal on airfare and will be flying into Santa Ana/John Wayne(the closest airport to DLand)for the first time,very cool! I fly there all the time virtually(seen in previous posts).There is even a good chance to see the real Tink 737.

So my homesickness is soon to be treated,can't wait for June!


J


(Above yet another DLand fly-over pic,and another good desktop.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Well, you've been there since I have, so I'm excited to see all the new things, especially if I have my own personal guide. :-D

Horus Jay said...

Your guide is ready to guide you down the path of magic and dreams...now I'm sounding like a Cast Member,LOL

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.