Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Big Talent




Now that that great C-46 for FS is in my hanger(see previous posts)some more major talent out there created this,all new A-26 Invaders!
The pics here(over LA)are from my first flight in this beautiful bird and it is one stunning piece of work,from inside and out.The sound is real,I would know since I see and hear a real OnMark Invader out my window.
A little background on the Invader: first flew during WWII and saw much action,then more action over Korea during the 50's,and then...even more action over Vietnam in the 1960's.Lastly has seen much action fighting forest and wildfires.You may remember this plane from "Always" with Richard Dreyfuss.The "26" is a hot-rod,a fighter desquised as a bomber.
There are some great FS talent out there and I can't thank them enough for all they're hard work.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.