I know what I am doing is going against The Secret but this is devestating for me,there is what I am talking about.
The new blogger look-I feel like someone close to me has died and I should be dressed in black.Delorean not seen or mentioned in my profile.Why?
I called the lady selling me the Delorean to tell her I want to send the money,$15,500.She informs me she sold the car to some one else only a hour earlyer for $9,000!After she promised to sell it to me.Yes,it was a done deal,I just needed an address.
God I want to vomit.I can't look at a picture or model on my desk without crying(pictures and models have to go,sorry Secret it's too painful to look at them).I turn on the TV and Back to the Future is on,talk about kicking a guy when he's down!More tears.
Last week I bought Delorean clothing to wear only when I am driving it and subscribed to a DMC magazine.What the hell?!
Yes-yes-yes,"it will happen eventually" but I can't stand the site of the car right now.
Oh,just got a idea(no joke).I am not going to the car,the car will come to me.
Good idea but I am still in a lot of pain.
I needed to write what I am feeling.Thanks for bearing with me.
:''' )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Horus Jay
- Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.
My Links
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Flightsiming complete!
- Featured Wallpaper
- And more pics
- She just keeps going...and going...
- More in the mood shots
- In a mood
- The real new look.
- Limited Release!
- I found this gorgeous wallpaper on Alaska's site a...
- From the laughter to the sadness part 2
- From the laughter to the sadness
- Sorry but its looks make me laugh
- More Pictures For The Fun Of It.
-
▼
February
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment