Saturday, February 10, 2007

From the laughter to the sadness part 2


Well.After the rough night I had I headed out to get some air this morning.I did a lot of thinking and realized I was asking the Universe for the wrong thing.Its not the car,its money I have now asked for.Once I have the money ($45,000 +) then I get a car that is rebuilt from the ground up and customized to my liking,tailored like a fine Armani suit.So after several hours of driving around,walking through stores,and buying my favorite Western Bacon CB for lunch I returned home.I went to my email and found the above check and some words of advice from Rhonda (The Secret producer)! I wanted to share the wealth with everyone,the Universe has plenty to go around.

So in the mean time I am seriously considering a trip to my Laughing Place in the near future,the only place I am happy 24-7 and smile ALL the time.The only thing really stopping me is I don't want to go alone(but I will if I have to).
So I am looking for someone(or ones)that have simular or more enthusiasm about Disneyland as I do and won't mind spending three days strait with me(and Tink,LOL).I will even pick up the tab(since I'm not putting out $15,000 on a car)but you have to be as madly in love with The Park as I am.I know the signs (wink) ;)
It's a thought anyways.
So the tears have subsided,the hurt and disapointment is sloooowly fading,and I am feeling a bit better.
Thanks again for bearing with my rant.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.