
No postings in a while,that's because nothing new is happening with me.I do have a few notes that might not interest anyone but I'll report anyways,a excuse to post.With the third and last "Pirates" movie being released come spring Disney is working on the story for the next ride-to-movie,Jungle Cruise.Being the Tink fan I am I saw the trailer for her first movie "Tinker Bell and the Ring of Belief".It's Pixar (Toy Story,Finding Nemo) type animation (I guess I will watch it) and what doesn't surprise me is it looks to go strait to DVD.But many Disney fans aren't happy about one thing,Tink has a voice.I don't like that either but it's better than no Tink at all.
Anyways I'm still here and at least there is no bad news I feel I need to post.
Thanks for the read.Back to flying my 737.
J
No comments:
Post a Comment