
Greetings all.
If you are as big of a DLander as I am or bigger you will already know what I am about to say.For those who don't know the beloved ride Pirates of the Caribbean(the last attraction Walt worked on)was closed for I think it was three months.Secrecy surrounded it but information slowly leaked out about what was being done and rumors flew.Last night the rumors where put to rest as both the updated attraction and the second "Pirates" film both premiered next to each other,the ride in its usual place and the film on the Rivers Of America.I watched the red carpet "thing" for three hours on "E" and MSN webcast but what I wanted to see was the ride.MSN showed some great video of Depp meeting himself in the ride(a great and VERY funny moment).I won't give anymore away then that but it looks like the Disney people only added here and there and left the classic ride be(for us purist),thankyou Disney!(I guess they learned from the PeopleMover experience.)
MSN I think is replaying last nights event.I don't have the address but search "pirates webcast",thats what I did.It's worth seeing Depp meeting Sparrow. "Savy!?"
Thats all from this bursting-at-the-seems to get The Park DLander.
(Photo from Miceage.com,click to inlarge)
2 comments:
Pirates was always my fav ride there. Second was the go-cart one that I only managed to get on once, lol. I miss Universal Studios, too!
By "go-cart" I think you are referring to Autopia.It's located in Tomorrowland and has been updated in the last few years.
I miss what Universal was,a movie tour.Now its about rides because of rival DLand.
Post a Comment