
Hi there!
Once I created this blog I realized I needed a digital camera to post the photos from my upcoming trip to D-Land.Since I don't have a clue about digital this-and-that I spent several days on the internet reading about digital cameras(mainly video with snap-shot options and something small to use on rides with low light),reading consumer reports and the like learning about what one does what and how much it was going to cost me.It came down to what other D-Landers recommend for use at The Park.I was pretty much decided so I took a stroll down to the local Walmart and checked the feel of the floor models.Lastly I compared prices and found that even with shipping getting one off the internet is cheaper.
I now have my new JVC GR-D350U MiniDV sitting next to me as I write.All I need to do is see if I can work the bloody thing,actually it dosen't seem that difficult so far.
Only five weeks from today! (bouncing off the walls with excitement!)
Thanks for the read.
No comments:
Post a Comment