Friday, December 04, 2009

Sick Week



It was a week ago today(Friday)I came down with a nasty cold-flu-infection-thingy.But now I am feeling much better,just have a little more "cleaning" out to do(that ugly green stuff).Its also been a week to the day since I last flew(virtually as in FS).Wow! I always try to FS at least once a day but a full week without?Anyways I ventured out for the first time returning to a place that in my FS past I have spent A LOT of virtual time in,England.The pics here: my rare vintage Cessna Crane at very historic Duxford and down south at Rochester(with stops at Stansted and Andrewsfield,not shown).

4 comments:

Kathy Handyside said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Joel! I like that airplane. It kind of reminds of Amelia's Lockheed Electra, but without the twin tails. And I like the yellow color. I don't know why, but I've always liked yellow airplanes.

Horus Jay said...

Thanks Kathy.Ya,I like the yellow too.In military themes it usually means the aircraft is a trainer of some kind(pilot trainer,target tow for gunnery training).Also Search and Rescue.

Kaye Waller said...

I'm so glad you're better! This house just isn't much fun when you're "away". You had me worried! (The cat was worried too...)

Kaye Waller said...

P.S. I like yellow planes too!

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.