Tuesday, September 21, 2010

J's Brief Rescue Review


"Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue"

Tink's third solo movie (meaning not a cameo in a Pan film) I feel is very well done.I like it a lot!
I will try not to give anything away for those that haven't but want to see it.If you have seen the first two Tink movies you know that each one takes place in a particular season,this time its summer.Basically this is Tinks first full encounter with humans and as we all know humans can be scary and unpredictable.And so I don't giving anything away I will just say a rescue is needed.There are some nice surprises in the film.I'm glad to see more character and soul Vidia but I still hope she keeps her mean side intact.I also like the humor in the cat scratching the mouses back(big LOL there).Lastly I never expected to see a car chase in a Tink film,awesome!!!

This Tink movie is definitely geared at 6 to 12 year old girls mainly due to the main "human" character is just that.But the movie is still a lot of fun and a lot of laughs.And of course Tink looks gorgeous.
As I have said with the past two films, "a must see for any Tink fan".

"But wait,there's more!"
Yes! Tink's forth movie coming next year! Yes!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.