Thursday, August 05, 2010

Where Am I Now?

A August 5th post. . .because. . .well you know.But this post has nothing to do with that but. . .
OK ,no more rambling.

:- )

After flying several times in that F7U from the previous posting I decided to completely back-date my FS to around 1962.The bad part,no Tink-jet.
I don't have screen captures to show at the moment so here are some real life ones from LAX. (click photos to "make big")


Now and even then a true classic,the DC-3.Still at that time used by the smaller airliners.The four engine prop types like DC-6s,DC-7s,and Connies where still in large numbers but there was a new type of airline coming soon to replace them.

A Sikorsky S-61.Would you believe these flew passengers to Disneyland and back? True.Gate to gate service.

And last. . .here come the jets!The Boeing 707.The days of LOUD jet engines and lots of black smoke.The propliners where soon to be a thing of the past.

Coming soon some FS gone retro pics.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.