
As the title says:first the good news.As I reported a little more than a year ago Star Tours is getting a big upgrade,a new Tour to replace the current(original)tour the attraction has had since it's opening in 1987. The bad news,saying goodbye to a good friend the Endor Express(and probably Rex).The most shocking thing to me is it was just officially announced that Disneyland's Star Tours is closing July 27th.Surprising because thats mid summer-season(BIG crowds)at The Park and its much sooner than I had expected.I wish I could fly with Rex,into comets,and down the Death Star trench just one more time,but. . .
Thats progress.Hey,at least its not another invading Pixar attraction.
2 comments:
let's just hope they don't replace Rex with Jar Jar or Hayden CHristenson or the any of the other members of the episode 1 muppet show. Here's a thought which is worse for your Star Tours Pilot? Jar JArt or Buzz Lightyear? hmmmmmmm
In my opinion,Buzz.I am sooo anti-Pixar since it has taken over Tommorrowland.The other news is Tours will be in 3D.I don't much like the idea of having to put on 3D glasses on Tours.Kinda takes the airline/spaceliner-realism out of it for me.Rex is the one thing I hope doesn't change.He kind of a hero to me.
Post a Comment