Friday, April 16, 2010

Stressful Day at the Office V2

Update: Had a good weekend on my Jetline but come Monday morning it all went to hell.Its a graphics card issue and I am now waiting on the replacement.
I should have the Jetline up and running like new hopefully by the weekend.

My PC wigged out on me like nothing I have ever seen before.Hard to explain,it kinda "Matrixed" on me or what I was told it artifacted.I spent the day with Jetline Tech Support installing and scanning,and this and that and so far so good.The fact that I am writing this post is a good thing. I love my Jetline computer (going on three years now) and the tech support is just too awesome for words.Those guys are easy to talk to,they make it so easy as well and even joke around some.They even gave me homework : "fly a lot of flightsim!".
If you ever consider investing in a high tech and a slightly more expensive PC then your average computer. . .JETLINE ALL THE WAY!
I can't recommend them enough!Thank you guys!Fingers Crossed.

http://www.jetlinesystems.com/
(also in my links)

2 comments:

Kathy Handyside said...

With the least expensive model priced at $1,899, I think I'll pass. They are really expensive! But cool, nonetheless.

Horus Jay said...

They are pricey but for gaming and flightsim,well worth it.The only PC that would replace my Jetline is another Jetline.

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.