Sunday, June 28, 2009

My "Birdie", side note


A strange replacement for Tink-jet but here it is.Much slower and tons-O-fun to fly.A Pilatus PC-6 Turbo Porter in the colors of a real life Austrian Air Force plane.Yes military colors,those crazy Austrians!LOL.
FS pic,over Washington state heading for Vancouver and a photo of the real "birdie".I refer to it as "my Tiki-bird".
Side Note: Oh,I forgot to mention if you have seen the movie "Air America" this plane is one of the highlights when it "lands" on the side of a mountain and then takes off.It's part helicopter...it thinks.Awesome plane.

3 comments:

Kathy Handyside said...

Much better than our drab ugly killing machines! This thing is very cool!

Horus Jay said...

I agree.In fact this plane is unarmed.It doesn't take lives,it saves them.

Kathy Handyside said...

I think it's beautiful! I love it!

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.