Monday, April 27, 2009

So Wrong On So Many Levels


You probably already heard and saw this in the news yesterday so I won't tell the story.I will say that this sh#t really pisses my off to no end."A top secret photo OP",bullsh#t! New Yorkers should have been told(or warned).I'm glad to hear it pissed off Obama and I hope some people get bucked down to Private thanks to their stupidity.Flying low,buzzing a major city especially New York with two F-16s and a VC-25(747)and they expect know one will see them or care?!?If private citizens would have done this they would in up in jail.

Being the aviation minded person I am I just had to vent and get this out.Hell I don't even fly like that in FS,LOL.

2 comments:

Kaye Waller said...

OMG! That's unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

Just think if Mc Cain was elected this little stunt would have been perfectly acceptable but only if A4 skyhawks were escorting

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.