
Well I had to wait but it was well worth it(thankyou Mom!!!).I am speaking about Tinker Bell,Tink's first leading roll.Forget Peter he's a jerk anyways this is Tink's spotlight.I think Walt would be proud( Walt's quote the first time he saw her in 1953 "I fell head over heals in love with her").Hey,the new Disney did something right for a change,LOL.The movie in short is about where Tink came from and how she got to be the fiesty pixie we all know and love.The age group for this movie is for kids aswell as adults.Lots of laughs and man,Tink looks. . .WOW! The one thing that took me a few minutes to get use to was Tink talking.I don't like the CG-Pixar trend that has come about but the CG animation in this movie is breath takingly smooth and beautifully done.The story is alot of fun and the film score took me by surprise with its celtic sound,I like it.And I won't give anything away but the end has a very nice surprise musicly and story-wise.Lastly the DVD has the trailer for the next one,yes another Tink movie soon!Looks to be a Tink-action-adventure movie,LOL.
In final if you are a Tink fan of any kind "Tinker Bell" is a must see-buy DVD/BluRay movie.
Untill next time "second star to the right".
No comments:
Post a Comment