Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pop Quiz


This one should be very easy.Howard Hughes travels in time to the present(LOL)and considers stopping in for a drink.The airport he is at is also where he set the 1935 land speed record(352 mph)in this airplane.Where is he?

Bonus question:Name the place he would get a drink.

5 comments:

Kaye Waller said...

Oh, this is too easy for me! I'll wait and let someone else have some fun before I answer.

LOL! Let's go -- I'll buy!

Anonymous said...

LAX??? Perhaps

Horus Jay said...

Sorry,not LAX.Heres another hint:it's a about a ten to twenty minute drive from Disneyland(depending on traffic).

Anonymous said...

Ahh John Wayne

Horus Jay said...

Correct.And the place to get that drink is the Oasis sky lounge,a MUST place to grab a cold-one when passing through SNA.

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.