Thursday, June 05, 2008

Time Away From "You Know Where"


Posts missing...posts deleted...no new posts...Why?

Having realized I have to accept my mental health condition(it's not going to go away)and after MUCH thought I have decided that I will not use this blog as a "place to rant" and "feel sorry for myself".For now on its only for positive subjects.Welcome to "The Positive Eye in the Sky"!

To sort of tear myself away from one major place that has been borthering me and has taken over my every thoughts...The Park,I drasticly altered my flightsimming.Tink-jet is no longer in my sim(for a while anyways),Socal scenery is gone(No Dland),and for the past week I sprouted my wings and have taken up residence in Europe(between UK and Siberia)flying mostly Russian Sukhoi's(like pictured above).And I plan on staying there for awhile(pics soon).It's my virtual way of "getting away and clearing my head".Every little bit helps.I'm happy.

So until next time comrads...

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Good for you, Joel! Have fun over those Russian skies!

Horus Jay said...

Спасибо за захождение (Thanks for stopping by)!

Kaye Waller said...

If you fly over Vienna, drop me off!

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.