Friday, July 27, 2007

My Tink Down For Repairs

UPDATED


My FS 1AS a.k.a. Magic or Tink-jet won't be seeing the skies for a while.Why? The damn blue-screen is eating away my computer to the point that I can't even run FS2004 anymore.I have been living with this crap officially for a year.I'm pissed to say the least and the only choice now I have for my sanity(or insanity)is to get my dream Jetline Systems PC.
I did it(sweating and trying to catch my breath) ,my Jetline will be here in a couple weeks(or a few days)and I am updating my 1AS with a newer more advanced instrument panel and amazing life-like engine sounds.I will also be able to fly my Douglas/OnMark Invaders more and too they're full potential.


Flightsim without my Tink-jet?! I don't think so.I need my "Magic"!


Thanks for reading my little rant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joel, We are doing our best to get the "tink-jet" up and flying! Your system is in build phase starting today (monday). Also, just to add a little "magic" we are giving you a free processor upgrade!

Cheers,

Greg S.
Director of Operations
Jetline Systems

Horus Jay said...

For real?!
If thats the case Jetline has my undieing love!The fact that you made a effort to visit my blog is enought to never buy anything "computers" unless it is "Jetline"!
If you aren't for real then,very funny-ha-ha.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words Joel, and yes we are for real! Your machine shipped yesterday! Kick the tires and light the fires! Expect a real delivery confirmation soon.

Cheers, Greg

About Me

My photo
Avi-ist:someone whose religion is aviation,flight,and is a follower of Horus.